WHAT YOU CAN DO
There are simple measures you can take to protect yourself and help us reduce the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
If you feel sick or are caring for someone who is sick:
- Practice fist and elbow bumps instead of hugging or shaking hands.
- Take advantage of our church sanitizing stations, particularly after sneezing, coughing and touching regularly used surfaces. We encourage members and guests to bring their own hand sanitizers as well.
- Wash your hands often, particularly after using the restroom.
- Stay home unless you are seeking medical treatment.
- Limit your participation in community activities.
- Dispose of used tissues right away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and others with unwashed hands.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are not near a sink, use hand sanitizer. Sanitize all of the skin on your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Refrain from shaking your hands to dry them.
- Engage in respiratory etiquette by coughing and sneezing into the bend of your elbow.
- Sanitize freshly touched surfaces in your home, school or office daily.
- Avoid coming in close contact with those who appear unwell.
- Learn the additional measures that high risk, vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay up on current events.