UCFM Youth Ministry Administrative Assistant
The youth ministry administrative assistant is to support the Children and Youth President in implementing a year-round youth ministry program for preschool, elementary, junior high, high school, and college students in conjunction with the overall ministry at UCFM. To provide assistance and functional support for all youth ministry programs
|Position||Youth Ministry Administrative Assistant|
|Accountable To||Children and Youth President|
|Position May Be Filled By||Church member|
|Minimum Maturity Level||Stable, maturing Christian|
|Spiritual Gifts||Administration • Serving|
|Talents or Abilities Desired||Experience in secretarial and administrative tasks • Computer literate and accurate typing, 55 + wpm • Good organizational skills • Detail oriented • Pleasant phone manner|
|Best Personality Traits||Dependable • Discreet • Friendly • Professional • Neat|
|Passion For||Providing administrative support to youth ministry staff|
|Length of Service Commitment||One year minimum|
Anticipated Time Commitments
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: A minimum of four hours a week
- Participating in meetings/training: One to three hours a month
- Coordinate various communications within the youth ministry, such as mailings, email, phone calls, publicity, and social networking.
- Organize and maintain departmental paperwork, records, and files for all functions.
- Manage program data generated from committees and teams such as scheduling, attendance records, and minutes.
- Schedule and coordinate the elements of trips and events, arrange transportation, accommodations, and volunteer support.
- Promote and negotiate the most economical and beneficial support in all programs as it pertains to facilities, equipment, and contracts as necessary.
- Partner with office support in completion of duties.