View All Events
UCFM Facilities Manager
The facilities manager is responsible for the general upkeep and oversight of the church property and supervision of the church custodian. This person may arrange for yearly church clean-up days in which church volunteers assist with special projects. In the event of weddings, funerals and other nonchurch-sponsored events, the event host will be responsible for paying for the administrator’s services as needed. Church policy will dictate fees.
Facilities and Grounds
Church in general
Position May Be Filled By
Minimum Maturity Level
Stable, maturing Christian
Serving • Administration • Helps
Talents or Abilities Desired
General construction • Building maintenance • Lawn-care skills • Ability to supervise others • Valid driver’s license and transportation
Best Personality Traits
Dependable • Hardworking • Initiative to get things done without direct supervision • Analyst-dependable or analyst-expresser
Good stewardship of the facilities God has given the church • Presenting a positive physical appearance of the church in the community
Length of Service Commitment
One year minimum
Anticipated Time Commitments
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: forty to forty-five hours a week
2. Participating in meetings/training: two hours a month
1. General oversight of buildings and grounds maintenance; ensuring safe, clean and proper order of the facilities. Keep a record of regular maintenance done on buildings/grounds and a list of projects to do.
2. Order and maintain supplies for cleaning, maintaining and repairing building/grounds.
3. Make building repairs such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and arrange for outside repair services when necessary.