The neighborhood coordinator is responsible for scheduling Outreach activities. Call and or emailing members, informing them of the place to meet, time and proper attire for each event. The neighborhood coordinator will be available for dropping off members, supplies, water and checking on workers, etc.
- Work closely with the director and assistant director
- Must have a valid drivers license and willing to drive
- Access to a computer, phone, and knowledgeable about the weather
- Must have all cell numbers of the outreach team members in the event of an emergency.
- Keep all data updated for future events