UCFM Prison Ministry Administrative Assistant
The prison ministry administrative assistant will assist the prison ministry director in various administrative tasks associated with daily operations, as well as special projects, of the prison ministry.
|Position||Prison Ministry Administrative Assistant|
|Accountable To||Prison ministry director|
|Ministry Target||Prisoners and their families, Prison ministers|
|Position May Be Filled By||Church member|
|Minimum Maturity Level||Stable, maturing Christian|
|Spiritual Gifts||Evangelism • Pastor/shepherd • Teaching Administration|
|Talents or Abilities Desired||Good communicator|
|Best Personality Traits||Expresser-leader • Dependable|
|Passion For||Reaching people at their point of need and showing them the love of Christ|
|Length of Service Commitment||One year minimum|
Anticipated Time Commitments
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: three hours a week
- Participating in meetings/training: one hour a month
- Assist the prison ministry director in the completion of monthly reports, ministry schedules, and other written tasks as needed.
- Assist in communication/organization of various focus groups under the administration of prison ministry (fellowship, family support, mentorship, facility leaders, etc).
- Assist in research/organization of available resources in the community to assist families and those who are recently released from incarceration.
- Assist in the organization of written training for prison ministers.
- Pray regularly for the prison ministry and those who will be touched by it.
- Maintain knowledge of available supplies, Bibles, etc and order needed supplies for upcoming events.
- Assist in planning and organization of events.
- Attendance on outreach calls/special conference calls as needed.