The missions coordinator will lead the effort to maintain a comprehensive missions program in the church and is responsible for exploring missions opportunities, keeping the church informed regarding potential and ongoing missions involvement and serving as a liaison between the church and foreign missionaries.
- Act as a liaison with missionaries and organizations the church supports.
- Research, locate, validate and follow up on missions projects, opportunities, needs within the local community as well as home and foreign mission fields.
- Organize the church’s efforts in supporting missions- Annual Missions day-
- Educate the church regarding missions, including planning a yearly mission’s awareness emphasis.
- Attend all staff meetings monthly and leadership institute