UCFM Assistant School Superintendent
Director of (weekend) small group Academy
The assistant director of the weekend academy will support the Superintendent of Power 4 Living Academy by overseeing the weekend participation in Power for Living Academy. The sessions are held in small group form either via Teleconference or in-person via home or coffee shops.
|Ministry Area/Department||Sunday School|
|Position||Assistant Sunday School superintendent- virtual academy|
|Position May Be Filled By||Church member|
|Minimum Maturity Level||Stable, mature Christian- Spirit Filled|
|Spiritual Gifts||Administration • Exhortation|
|Talents or Abilities Desired||Good organizational and leadership skills|
|Best Personality Traits||Motivated • People oriented|
|Passion For||Reaching, teaching and nurturing people through Sunday School ministry|
|Length of Service Commitment||One year minimum|
Anticipated Time Commitments
- Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: three hours a week
- Participating in meetings/training: one hour a month
Responsibilities/Duties – include but not limited to the FOLOWING.
- Recruit, train and develop small group leaders to lead the online / Tele conference and in person sessions over the weekend.
- Create and maintain a membership roll
- Partner with UCFM marketing team to create an maintain a marketing strategy that will increase enrollment
- report attendance weekly to the superintendent and Administrator