UCFM Outreach Area Director Assistant
The area director Assistant serves as the administrator between area ministries and the Director. The primary focus is to ensure proper planning and administration of the church.
|Ministry Area/Department||Area Ministries/departments|
|Position||Assistant Area Director|
|Accountable To||Outreach Area Director|
|Ministry Target||Ministry staff|
|Position May Be Filled By||Church member|
|Minimum Maturity Level||Stable, maturing Christian, tither|
|Spiritual Gifts||Administration • Serving* Faith|
|Talents or Abilities Desired||Servant leadership experience, good listener, strategic thinker, organizer,|
|Best Personality Traits||Dependable • Discreet • Friendly • Professional • Neat|
|Passion For||Providing administrative support to the Area Director as well as seeing ministries grow within the church|
|Length of Service Commitment||One years minimum|
Anticipated Time Commitments
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: 3-4 hours a week
2. Participating in meetings/training: up to 2 hours a month
- Meeting with Director once a week to discuss ministry opportunity areas and upcoming ministry plans.
- Ensure all activity are planned properly and dates are posted via the website, bulletin, facebook etc….(Outreach should have its own page- website- social media plan etc…)
- Ensure in the planning process for every event, community event or outreach we adhere to the ministry’s vision and values.
- Stay abreast of the latest ministry trends in your respective area.
- Help to coordinate all staff meetings with area ministries and the area director (church staff meetings are quarterly- monthly meetings/conference calls can be monthly)
- Provide encouragement and support to all ministries in respective area.
- Assist the Director as needed in other duties.