To glorify God by providing the opportunities for people to get their relationship need met, whether it is from the most casual contact to the deepest most intimate issues of the heart. (1 John 1:3, 7)
Priority objectives for the accomplishment of the purpose of fellowship will include, but not be limited to the following:
Level 1 Casual contact and friendly greeting
Level 2 Further introduction and interest
Level 3 Time spent together over a meal or dessert
Level 4 Small group meetings which are regular, more personal, deeper and more accountable
Level 5 Deep accountability, sharing and transparency
To build stronger families through the word of God and to ensure that not one marriage is lost.
The Couples’ ministry, which ultimately becomes the backbone of the church, aims to build stronger families by strengthening the family structure. As the family structure is strengthened, so is the church.
- Father – is priest (visionary) of the household. He should lead the family.
- Mother – is the nurturer of the children. The Bible states, “Train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he is older, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
- Children – are the legacy of the family. They carry on the vision.
The Couples’ ministry of UCFM meets once a month on the third Saturday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at a predetermined location.
// For more information on the Couples Ministry, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to reach out and assist single adults to build or rebuild healthy, productive, personal, and spiritual lives.
- Spiritual :: To know God through a personal, vital, and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relational :: To learn to relate to people of all ages in casual or intimate relationships.
- Emotional :: To maintain emotional stability in a complex world.
- Financial :: To learn to effectively manage money.
- Physical :: To touch other’s by serving
- Educational :: To learn by attending workshops.
// This ministry targets singles that are eighteen and older, divorcees, widows, and widowers.
The Couples Ministry holds monthly and quarterly events, including:
- Movies/Dining Out
- Corporate Prayer
- Assist in Shelters
- Singles’ Fellowship
- Bible Study
- Personal Testimonies of struggles and victories
- Food and Games
- Yearly Retreat/Conference
// For more information on the Women of Unity Fellowship Ministry, please contact : email@example.com
// Minister Juan Parker, Coordinator
To train, help and support men in their walk with God. To help men gain a greater understanding of how to relate to their Family, Community, and Church. To help men become a vessel in which God can use for His Glory.
// Fellowship Meetings are held once a month
Special Events for the year include:
Men’s Basketball Tournament
Annual Men’s Shut-In
Men’s Week Celebration
Resources: Hazards of Being A Man by Jeffrey E. Miller, Man on Demand, Featured Sermons available in the bookstore
For more information on the Master Men’s Fellowship Ministry, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to encourage and promote Love, Unity and Fellowship amongst women.
UCFM’s Women’s Fellowship meets once a month.
Yearly Events are Women’s Retreat and Annual Women’s Week Celebration
For more information on the Women of Unity Fellowship Ministry, please contact: info@ucfministries.